Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pics at TLDM Sepangar

During Sultan Brunei's visit here at Kota Kinabalu, I was given an assigment to photograph Sultan Brunei at Marina Sutera Harbour & TLDM Sepangar. All the while, I never had the chance to see Sultan Brunei personally and this time to see him at close range. I was thinking if I could get myself a picture with him but to no avail. Anyway, my duty is to photograph him. Sadly, I can't disclose pictures of him here in my blog coz it is strictly confidential and not allow to publish it.

My colleagues & I managed to get a pic with KD Kedah's ship at TLDM Sepangar

Together with the media crews

4 comments:

kuai said...

sibuk ko kan... ko nda ikut tu sultan p sandakan ka vic? hehe

Vicsmat Photography said...

indak lagi, Kuai, beres sdah assgmnt sia...colleagues sia yg pigi S'kan...lagipun sultan indak jadi pigi S'kan coz hujan lebat sana...jadi dia patah balik KK...

Nika said...

Wah cantik suda ni TLDM sepanggar. Ari tu masa sblm p japan. Jiran sia salah sorang Marines yg menyewa sbb yg ni belum siap.

carolchs said...

when i read the first few sentences, i was thinking, 'buli kah dia publish gambar sultan ni sini?'...hehehe, obviously you cant lah kan.